Organo Et School empowers people to embrace Eco-living Mindsets, Behaviors & Habits through Experiential Learning with an aim to Mainstream Sustainability. We recognize that for any positive impact to be sustainable, it must be long-term and inter-generational.Organo Et School is a learning initiative set up by Organo in 2017 and has been facilitating field visits and workshops for Schools and Interest Groups. Organo Et School has had over 25+ schools, 6500+ students, and 3000+ adults participate over the last 5 years.
Through our work and actions, you will know that we are Hopeful, Optimistic,Persistent, & Empathic.
We are in search of colleagues to join our team in Hyderabad. We are seeking ambitious, highly skilled colleagues with a track record of exceptional work experiences. Within our organization, you will increase productivity, inspire and motivate each other, and help ensure our company’s contribution towards building a better future.
We are in search of experts in various sustainability fields who can collaborate with us in conducting experiential learning workshops for individuals, schools, corporates, and communities. You should possess deep knowledge in your field of expertise and a passion for sharing it with others. You'll be responsible for designing meaningful learning experiences and their outcomes, viewing sustainability as the path forward in all aspects of life.
We are also seeking interns who can contribute to creating valuable content for our website and social media channels, organizing experiential workshops, and shadowing our team in various tasks that will help you develop your skill set. We value simplicity, curiosity, hard work, and responsibility in our interns.
1.The opportunity to help people adopt earth-friendly habits, mindsets, and behaviors that lead to happier lives while caring for the planet.
2.Involvement in an initiative with the potential to impact millions, while connecting with people from diverse backgrounds.
3.The chance to explore various fields of work and have your ideas seriously considered. You'll be encouraged to grow and diversify your skill set, making you an invaluable asset.
4.The potential to achieve significant career growth through dedicated effort and dedication.
Below is a brief overview that will give you a leg up and bring you to the attention of our HR colleagues and our Hiring Managers.
1) Get to know us better! Who we are, what we do, why we do it and how we do it. A good starting point is our website, especially our articles
2) Get to know you better! Who you are, what you do, why you do it and how you did it. Create a resume and portfolio that talks about things that matter to you, show how you’ve built a career pursuing those things, what your strengths are and what new strengths you want to build, and where you want to go in your career.
3) Find the meeting point! Write a Cover letter articulating how you think we can walk on a journey together. List down how you can contribute to our larger collective purpose of “Mainstreaming sustainability through experiential learning”. Be specific. Build a case for how this is mutually beneficial for your career and our purpose.
4) Write in your voice. Write to us in a way that you are completely at home with and helps you articulate your thoughts with clarity and joy. In your cover letter, please explain why you are a good fit for the role you are applying for, and let us know any one organizational tip you think that will help employees and business succeed
If you wish to join us as a colleague, please send the following documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and cc to “email@example.com”
1) Your latest CV mentioning your education, past experience with dates.
2) A cover letter as per directions mentioned above.
In case of any queries related to careers, reach out to Mr. Sainath, Deputy Manager- HR on 81210 01916 or email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
If you're interested in joining us as an expert, kindly fill out this form: Organo Et School Collaborator/Contributing Expert
To join us as an intern, please complete this form:Organo Et School Volunteer